SCBC Upcoming Events
2nd Sunday Work Party
Second Sunday of the month
9am – lunch or beyond
After a long stretch of attaining all the proper approvals and permits, we proudly broke ground on site in 2019! Site work has started, our abutment is poured and currently awaiting our high-tech ramp. We’ve been able to acheive this through your support and through a $175k grant awarded through the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) dispursement of Cosco Busan funds! We are tremendously excited to activate our site and look forward to gathering your talents and our fleet to get more folks on the water starting this spring.
• Phase I plans completed – abutment, dock landing and ramp
• Phase I passed Design Review with the City of Sausalito Planning commission – unanimously – January 2017
• Aligned with Dunphy Park Master Plan and BCDC to support Phase I plans
• Building Permit ISSUED by City of Sausalito
• Eel Grass Survey completed and green lit
• BCDC permits ISSUED!
• We began construction this Winter 2019 with our contractor and crew of volunteers!
• Super eel-grass and boat friendly, ADA ramp is on the way!